Board Engagement Mini-Course
This mini-course will teach nonprofit staff AND Board members how to increase overall Board involvement, fundraising, and giving.
How engaged is your board?
Are they all giving? Fundraising? Sharing your story?
A highly engaged Board of Directors is a GAME CHANGER for any nonprofit!
In this mini-course we'll provide video training lessons for both ED's/CEOs and Board Members.
You'll also get an assessment, worksheets and exercises to help you take the principles and turn them into action.
This could change everything for your Board!
Get started now!
Outline of the Mini-Course
- Intro - How to Engage Your Board
- Module 1: 5 Common Mistakes made by Executive Directors, CEOs, & Founders
- Module 2: How, as a Board Member, to tell an Impact Story
- Module 3: 4 Key Roles of a Board Member
- Module 4: How to Fundraise as a Board Member
- Module 5: Next Steps for Your Board
- BONUS Video! ! How to get a 'yes' at every Board meeting.
Through this course your Board of Directors can go from un-engaged to...
...actively giving, fundraising, and telling your story far and wide.
Small nonprofits can not afford to have an un-engaged Board.
Your team is just too small without them.
But, with an engaged Board, you'll have:
- access to new networks of donors
- opportunities for Corporate giving
- improved chances at landing grants
- greater Board giving
- and a team of fundraising partners!
A highly engaged Board is the most important growth opportunity for small nonprofits.
Get started now!
Jesse Lane is passionate about growing the reach of nonprofits through innovative marketing strategies.
He has been in the digital marketing industry for over 10 years, and in the nonprofit space for 8 years.
Before starting Branches Mission Lab, Jesse served in executive marketing positions at a global nonprofit, a creative agency focused on nonprofits, and a nonprofit technology company.
In his career, Jesse has worked alongside hundreds of nonprofit organizations of all shapes and sizes, launched dozens of marketing campaigns, and helped raise over a $100 million... and counting.